Articulating Arm Tilt Swivel Flat LED LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket 24" 19" 14" 18"
The item(s) offered for auction below arrive from: Store Closures, Insurance Claims, Misguided Cargo, Post Office Undeliverable Packages or Unclaimed Merchandise. In many cases we do not know the origin of these goods. When we know the origin of the product, we describe it in the auction listing. Please view all pictures. For questions, please email: email@example.com
* Compatible with most 14"-24" LED, LCD flat panel displays
* Durable Silver finish.
* Load Capacity: 33 lbs (15KG)
* Material: 2.0mm SPCC (Cold Plate Steel)
* Tilt: 15°of Down / Forward tilt
* Total Rotation - Right / Left: 180 degrees
* Compliant to VESA standard 75/100mm (3" x 3", 4"x4")
* Nested arm design allows display to be folded flat to wall
* Easy installation, installation manual and fitting screws and bolts included.
About VESA Standard -
VESA Mount for LCD Monitors, LCD Displays and Plasma Screens
A great number of monitors are compliant with the VESA standard. Manufacturers of monitors have agreed
on a industry interface standard, which means a hole pattern on the back of the monitor, screen or display
that fits any mounting device whether for VESA wall mounts, desktop or ceiling mounts. The following
summarizes VESA standard mounting hole patterns that are used today: For smaller and medium flat panels,
LCD monitors and screens from 12" to 22.9" diagonal, and falling in a weight range up to 30.8 lbs (14 kg):
75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm (2.95" x 2.95" or 3.94" x 3.94").
For larger monitors with viewing screen from 23" to 30.9" diagonally, weight range up to 50 lbs:
VESA 200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm.
For large Plasma screens and LCD TV displays 31" to 90" diagonal, but weights not greater than 250 lbs.
there are various hole patterns in 200 mm increments: 400mm x 200mm, or 600mm x 400mm, or 800mm x 400mm.
1 x TV Mount
All hardware included